Quinault Beach Resort & Casino Security Officer in Ocean Shores, Washington
Responsible for security/safety/loss control operations during assigned shift to promote a secure environment within The Quinault Beach Resort and Casino\'s company philosophy, while maintaining an emphasis on customer service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Provides security, safety and loss control by monitoring, observing, reporting and taking appropriate action.
- Respond appropriately to a wide variety of property, life or asset-threatening conditions with immediate assistance.
- Observes safety hazards, violations of policies, procedures, rules or laws and reports them to shift supervision.
- Coordinate with other Security personnel to provide optimum security services.
- Maintains accountability for assigned monies during fills, drops and escorts and other assigned duties.
- Promotes the courteous treatment of customer and employees.
- Promotes and monitors the confidential treatment of all relevant information.
- Addition or continued educational certificates in related fields.
- Such other job-related duties as may be assigned by instruction from management.
- Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 Policy, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)
While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
- Walking and standing for long periods of time.
ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS
- All area of the operation and in accordance with Internal Controls
Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses are not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated record of positive customer service skills.
Work experience at QB