Aerotek Quality Inspector in Mukilteo, Washington
Mechanical Quality Inspector
Compensation is depending on experience $18.00 to $24.00 an hour
Current need is 1st shift 6:00am to 2:30pm M-F
A quality inspector will be responsible for performing final inspection of the mechanical components of the CO2 lasers. Required to use micrometers, calipers, and gauges to ensure all product is within specification. Able to document findings and ability to work with other departments in passing through material as well as sending product back for re-work according to findings.
· This position applies basic quality techniques, to measure, track, analyze and report on materials, processes, and products to ensure conformance with company’s quality standards.
· Interprets quality standards in conjunction with Quality Manager or Engineering.
· Maintains product quality records in both physical and database form.
· Proactively identify and prioritize product based on dynamic delivery needs.
· Set-up and operation of automated testing equipment for Outgoing Quality Assessment.
· Perform regular visual and qualitative quality assessment, to ensure a high-quality standard on finished product and materials.
· Perform minor alteration to incoming product as needed and provide clear feedback on any that fail to meet quality expectations.
· Assist with regular audits of our processes for their impact on quality assurance activities in support of our QMS.
· Strong attention to detail – both for quality & workmanship detail.
· Time management skills - Must be able to prioritize and organize work efficiently.
· Good computer skills and comfortable working in a Microsoft Windows environment.
· 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing or Quality environment.
· Familiar with best handling practices for circuit boards, and circuit board testing.
· Experience using Oracle a plus.
· Experience working within a LEAN environment a plus.
· Experience working with a Quality System a plus.
· Capable of reading schematics with occasional assistance.
· Good math skills.
· Capable of using typical inspection equipment including surface plate, micrometers, optical measuring devices and other equipment, with occasional assistance.
How to Apply
Please send resumes/contact info via email email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs