Kelly Services Contract Recruiter Role! in Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Contract Recruiter Role near Mountlake Terrace, Washington! Currently a remote role, but must be located in this area.
Experience and/or soft skills (Preferred):
• Experience with technology specific recruiting.
• Demonstrated critical thinking, flexibility, negotiation, problem solving and strong communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to drive hiring results through creative recruiting techniques.
• Ability to deliver on objectives and effectively manage to timelines.
• Ability to maintain accurate records and follow processes.
• Ability to work independently in an organized and prioritized manner.
• Ability to manage a stressful work environment that includes frequent deadlines and interruptions.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Experience working in an OFCCP environment.
• Workday experience strongly preferred.
• Sterling for background checks.
• Comfortable working in a fully remote environment.
Our Recruiters partner with leaders to understand their story so we are able to identify and attract the talent needed to support our goals and values. Our purpose is to improve customer’s lives by making healthcare better and we do that by hiring the right talent. You will own and manage the recruiting experience by partnering with our human resources team and business leaders to provide the best hiring experience possible.
This recruiter will focus on our technology hiring efforts. They will be expected to recruit using a wide variety of techniques, sources and methods to source, screen and locate the best candidates. This Recruiter is an experienced recruiter with the ability to recruit a wide-range of jobs and functions, expected to use both established plans as well as develop recruitment plans that are customized to the position they are working to fill. This recruiter will generally work independently to help plan, develop and implement successful recruitment strategies.
What they will do:
• Partner with hiring managers to recommend recruitment strategies, networking and referral opportunities, and set timelines and expectations.
• Provide excellent customer service and guidance to candidates and hiring managers in all aspects of recruitment.
• Responsible to plan and implement cost effective recruitment plans, including advertising, career fairs, college recruiting, and national recruiting events.
• Network with industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees to identify key and unique talent.
• Utilize social & business networking tools (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to source, screen and follow identified candidates and to increase visibility for key positions.
• Screen potential candidate’s skill-sets and competencies using behavioral and technical techniques.
• Extend and negotiate employment offers within recruiting guidelines and procedures.
• Welcome participation in projects, process development and process improvement efforts.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as discussed.
What they will bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Communications, Marketing or related field or four (4) years’ work experience.
• Five (5) years of experience in recruiting or the equivalent of five (5) years’ experience in recruiting, human resources, sales, marketing, customer service or similar environment.
• Prior experience in a corporate or agency recruiting environment. (Preferred)
• Experience sourcing for skilled positions. (Preferred)
• Experience using an integrated Applicant Tracking System. (Preferred)
• MS Office and presentation skills (Preferred)
• Previous recruitment experience (Strongly Preferred)
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs