Aerotek Entry Level Sanitation Worker in Moses Lake, Washington
Cleans and sanitizes industrial equipment and facility to ensure a bacteria-free and contaminant-free environment.
· Uses common tools such as shovels, rakes, hoses, brooms, and brushes to clean stainless-steel equipment and concrete floors.
· Inspects assigned area to ensure complete cleaning.
· Operates steam cleaners and foamers to apply cleaning solutions as directed.
· Maintains and repairs/replaces PPE as needed.
· Assists other sanitation workers when needed.
· Moves wheelbarrows, bins, and totes up to 50lbs safely.
· and garbage removal.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
• Must be able to operate a 200psi high pressure hose.
• Must safely apply and remove cleaning chemicals such as chlorine.
• Must be able to crawl under low equipment.
• Must follow all safety precautions including chemical and lock-out procedures.
• Must be able to work at a fast pace, within given deadlines.
*Monday- Friday, with occasional Saturdays
o 10+hour shifts
o 5/6am start time
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs