Safran Administrative Assistant – Receptionist in Moses Lake, Washington
Administrative Assistant – Receptionist
Moses Lake , Washington , United States
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 3 years
Greenpoint Technologies, a Safran company, Acts as single point of contact for customers' administrative needs and coordination of activities. Ensures marketing materials, conference, supply and break rooms are maintained, cleaned and stocked. Provides general front desk and administration support to the program and marketing teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides administration assistance to on-site clients.
• Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Regularly evaluates company's services to our clients. Initiates recommendations for improvement.
• Orders and makes arrangements for catering services as needed.
• Works with third-party vendors as required to ensure any maintenance issues are resolved.
• Manages highly confidential communications and information.
• Conducts inventory and collects requirements for office supplies, coordinates purchases and/or submits requests to Office Manager for ordering.
• Takes pictures as necessary to support Marketing.
• Plans and coordinates company functions including program delivery celebrations and quarterly recognition events.
• Answers incoming calls on multi-line system and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department. Screens incoming calls when necessary. Transfers calls to voicemail or takes and delivers messages when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Maintains, cleans and stocks supply rooms, conference rooms and bistros.
• Provides visitor badges and parking escort.
• Prepares, sends, receives, logs and routes packages.
• Receives, sorts and routes mail and faxes.
• Assists with data entry and special projects for other departments as requested.
• Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and a minimum of two years administrative experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Maintains a valid WA State Drivers License.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Maintains professionalism in appearance and behaviors to internal and external contacts.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance.
• Ability to successfully interface with all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated technical skills including MS Office, MS Outlook, SharePoint and Internet Explorer.
• Displayed flexibility and willingness to perform a wide array of duties requiring a varying level of skill.
• Ability to work well independently and research and resolve issues as needed.
• Ability to work cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously while maintaining positive and professional demeanor.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to write correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to Company Executives, customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.
- Safran Jobs