Samsonite Company Stores, LLC Retail Full Time 3rd Key Supervisor - Washington - 4559 in Marysville, Washington
Description: Who We Are: Samsonite is the worldwide leader in superior travel bags, luggage, and accessories combining notable style with the latest design technology and the utmost attention to quality and durability. For more than 100 years, Samsonite has leveraged its rich heritage to create unparalleled products that fulfill the travel lifestyle needs of conscious movers everywhere. With a portfolio of brands including Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, High Sierra, Gregory, eBags, Hartmann, and Lipault Paris, our products are sold in over 100 countries in North America, Asia, Europe and Latin America through our company-operated retail store, websites and a variety of retail partners. What You\'ll Be Doing:
- Drive sales by having strong customer service skills.
- Consistently deliver brand enhancing store standards that create a positive customer experience.
- Assist with achievement of store sales goals and profit plans.
- Assist with overall operations of store.
- Protect company assets.
- Utilize skills as a team player to help grow the store, the brand, and continuously provide constructive and positive feedback to one another.
We\'re Excited If You Have:
- Demonstrate an ability to drive sales by understanding / explaining merchandise to the customer.
- Demonstrate accuracy and efficiency at point of sale.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Have experience in the retail industry, customer service, and inventory control.
- Possess excellent selling skills.
- Possess knowledge of a POS system to ring up sales.
Qualifications of the role:
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to stand, move around the store, lift/push product that weigh up to 35 pounds, and use a ladder to complete job duties.
Why you\'ll love working here:
- Our employees matter. As a people-focused business, we work hard to provide meaningful rewards and development opportunities for our employees, recognizing performance, and creating a supportive working environment for them, wherever they are based.
- Vibrant culture. We are committed to a diverse and rich culture, welcoming people from all walks of life. Our long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion empowers us to bring our authentic selves and unique differences to work every day.
- Socially responsible. We want to minimize our products\' impact on the environment and help create positive journeys worldwide. We do this by creating the best products using the most sustainable and innovative materials, methods, and models.
Samsonite offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental insurance with partial employer contributions, vision insurance, company-paid basic life insurance, Accidental Death & Disability Insurance, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, commuter benefits, an employee discount, tuition reimbursement, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), an employee discount, and access to professional development. Employees are eligible to earn vacation on a prorated basis up to 10 days per year and up to 56 hours of Paid Sick Time. What we value: At Samsonite, we do more than create the bags that move with our consumer, we inspire and celebrate the moments that move them. We believe we have a responsibility to the world in how we operate, the products we sell, the communities where we live and work, and how we treat the people we employ. We\'re as diverse as travel itself, and like travel, your journey with Samsonite presents the opportunity to be a part of somethi