Papé Trucks, Inc. Lead Truck Technician / Mechanic - Swing Shift - 662031774 in Marysville, Washington
*PAPE KENWORTH MARYSVILLE, WA LEAD TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC SWING SHIFT:*Are you a leader that enjoys challenges? Do you love working on equipment and turning wrenches? Are you looking to grow your career? Pape Kenworth, the premier medium and heavy-duty truck and equipment dealer in the West, is seeking a Lead Technician to lead and oversee their service team in Marysville, WA. At Pape, you can count on us to invest heavily in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team! WHAT YOULL DO: As our Lead Technician, you will lead the service shop and ensure that all service work is completed in a safe, accurate, and timely manner. As the lead, you will also work heavy trucks as needed and serve as the primary contact when repair challenges arise. Every day, picture yourself supporting, mentoring, and training a team of truck technicians, working in a shop that has all the equipment and resources you need to perform top-notch work, and knowing that customers can count on you and your crew to get the job done right. This team member will work Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm. WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 or more years of experience in a lead or supervisor role, including training new technicians.
- 5 or more years of experience working on heavy trucks.
- Excellent customer-service skills.
- Knowledge of computer diagnostics.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
*Compensation: $35-45/hr (Depending on Experience)* *Why work for Pape:*
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays Members receive 80 hours of vacation (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), 24 hours of Sick Leave, and 7 paid holidays each year. Pap vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement Pape is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation Pape is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 160 locations, over 4,500 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilitie The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applica