Nordstrom Retail Sales - Black Tux Ambassador - Alderwood in Lynnwood, Washington
The Black Tux offers better suits with a better fit, entirely online. Well, until now. Nordstrom and The Black Tux are partnering to bring The Black Tux showrooms to select Nordstrom locations. As a salesperson in Nordstrom’s The Black Tux showroom, you’ll primarily focus on supporting our efforts to deliver the best customer experience.
A day in the life…
As a member of the Nordstrom Black Tux team, you’ll play a dual role—part Black Tux ambassador part
suave stylist. In this role, you’ll…
· Provide excellent service, from prepping customer dressing rooms and helping to complete their rental orders on the Black Tux ordering system/app to coordinating groomsmen party rentals and keeping in touch with them through the return of the tuxes.
· Partner with the department manager and The Black Tux to address customer feedback,
suggestions or concerns.
· Tell it like it is in the dressing room, giving tactful, honest feedback to customers on style and fit.
· Share your product expertise and excitement about the newest fashions with your customers.
· Be a great team player by doing your part to keep the department ready for its close-up,
including stocking, re-merchandising and display.
You own this if you…
· Are all about black tie attire and what’s trending in tuxedos, bowties, cummerbunds and cufflinks.
· Build great relationships with customers and co-workers through stellar communication and
· Never met a goal you didn’t meet.
· Keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your organizational skills and ability to quickly
learn new processes and procedures.
· Are all about accountability, initiative and having a high level of ownership.
· Embrace a flexible schedule based on department and store needs.
· Preferably have a high school diploma or equivalent.
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
Life Insurance and Disability
Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Pay Range Details
The pay range(s) below are provided in compliance with state specific laws. Pay ranges may be different in other locations.
Washington $21.15 - $21.15 Hourly
We’re a fast-moving fashion company that started as a shoe store in 1901. This heritage of service is the foundation we’re building on as we provide convenience and true connection for our customers. We empower our people to be innovative, creative and focused on providing the best service to our customers. Through it all, we remain committed to leaving the world better than we found it.
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain pro, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
CUSTOMER OBSESSEDWe strive to know our customers better than anyone else. We listen, anticipate, build trust and move with speed to deliver on their needs.
OWNERS AT HEARTWe treat every interaction as an opportunity to make an impact and deliver excellence.
CURIOUS AND EVER CHANGINGWe approach problems with curiosity and create solutions. We unlock potential to be bold, think big and inspire innovation.
HERE TO WINWe’re committed to delivering results, both today and tomorrow. We win as a team by supporting and challenging one another to be better every day.
WE EXTEND OURSELVESWe treat each other with respect and kindness. We do the small things that make a big difference. We create a welcoming environment, helping people feel connected, valued and part of one community.
Come on! Join us!