MARKETSOURCE LG Electronics Home Appliance / MS Social & Brand Expert in Lynnwood, Washington
117509BRTitle:LG Electronics Home Appliance / MS Social & Brand ExpertJob Description:
LG Brand Expert
LG Electronics / MarketSource is a premier provider of integrated sales and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
LG Electronics / MarketSource is currently searching for a Territory Account Representative to partner with our client’s retail program. The LG Brand Expert connects the physical and digital environments where consumers explore, learn, and shop for appliance. Not only will the LG Brand Expert work with retail partners to manage the local relationships, drive awareness, implement initiatives, collect and communicate market intelligence and increase sell-out across the territory, they will also engage directly with consumers through various ways, including Social Media.
• Store Support (In-Person and Virtual)
Train, educate, and motivate appropriate store personnel on product features, customer benefits and overall value proposition
Influence District and Store leaders to support share increase and sell-out strategies within their assigned territory locations
Execute action plans at territory and store levels with focus on driving increased sales, market share, store mind share and sell-out performance
Develop and maintain strong relationships with client field leadership and retailer field leadership and associates within assigned territory
Ensure sales, market and competitive information are recorded and submitted after each retailer visit through The MarketSource Reporting Tool
Connect with local retail partner stores, field and district management to identify regional training opportunities. Deliver associate training within assigned territory
Support strategic initiatives and marketing programs
Meet or exceed brand visual presence objectives by maintaining the physical presentation of display models in assigned retail locations.
Ensure all signage or point of purchase materials are in place and the product is properly priced
Driving to retail stores on a daily/weekly basis to ensure that areas are properly displayed, maintained and merchandised, and are neat, clean and in working/demo order.
Respond to retailer issues and concerns in a timely manner
• Social Media
Manage Social Media presence in efforts to build LG Brand Awareness and make an IMPACT
Audience Insight- Understand our core audiences and how to level social media to influence
Message and post in a skillfully balanced time and tone
Create and Maintain online following and followers across various Social Media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TicToc, YouTube and others.
Maintain Brand presence across a variety of platforms - Know our users and connect with them
Utilize activities that increase brand value, awareness, product knowledge and sales to consumers and in-store retail space
Possesses ability to connect with consumers and sales associates maintaining positive composure and expressiveness needed to convey core messaging and training.
Experience with operating camera equipment (including Smart Phone and App based)
Keen eye for composition, color audio quality and graphics
Consistent follow-up ensuring goals are achieved or actions plans are formulated as opportunities arise
Collect and communicate market intelligence, best practices, customer feedback and market competition in assigned geography and vertical
Provide internal and external customers with exceptional service
Understand unique characteristics of assigned industry and competitive challenges
Must Obtain and Maintain highest level of LG Training Certification
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing and/or 4+ years in retail sales or retail sales management experience required
• 3+ Years retail home appliance, home electronics, or home technology experience mandatory
• Demonstrated track record of territory account sales
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
Conduct “demonstrateable” skills for on camera education and selling of products to Retail Associates or End-Users directly
Be able to quickly communicate benefits / LG story
• Good financial analysis/analytical skills
• Strong relationship building skills and flexible style
• Proactive, high energy, self-motivated, an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
• Demonstrated successful history of influencing without authority
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must be able to multi-task and respond to a variety of situations
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated creative problem solving abilities
• Comfortable/ Experience in running video chat equipment
Additional Job Requirements:
• Need adequate space in home to set up Virtual office
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
• Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
• Performs additional duties as assigned
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently
• Ability to travel up to 75% in market with some limited overnight travel and/or airline travel required
• Reliable transportation, auto liability insurance and clean driving record required
Auto req ID:117509BRState:Washington Job Category:Retail Sales Additional Information:MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
Medical, dental & vision
Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
Short and long-term disability
Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
Employee Assistance Program
Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.Work Site City Selection:Lynnwood Equal Pay Disclaimer:The hourly wage range for this position is $14.49-$25.00. We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.