Avenue5 Residential, LLC Credit Services Senior Specialist in Lynnwood, Washington
Summary of Responsibilities
The credit services senior specialist works with all Avenue5 ancillary suppliers ensuring our programs, integrations, customer service quality, and ongoing relationships are strong, efficient, and effectively managed. This role is responsible for managing the screening help desk as well as other various Avenue5 standard programs. Additionally, this role is responsible for assisting in the setup of credit services accounts for new properties and coordinating closure of such accounts when properties are sold or no longer managed by Avenue5.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
· Manage setup of key ancillary services accounts for all onboarding properties
· Coordinate closure of supplier services when properties are sold or no longer managed by Avenue5
· Lead and facilitate training for property and corporate associates for all credit services programs (where applicable)
· Manage and facilitate compliance within our internal programs and with our credit services programs, including communicating internally and to our operators regarding the results of the compliance tracking
· Manage and assist internal teams in help desk queue for screening related questions and issues
· Advisor for internal teams as related to credit services suppliers
· Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
· High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree in business-related field is preferred.
· Two to three years of property management experience is preferred
· Two to three years of experience in Yardi Voyager or other equivalent system is preferred
· Two to three years of experience in Salesforce or other equivalent system is preferred
Skills and Requirements
· Intermediate level knowledge with MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (including Excel functions)
· Proven ability to firmly manage challenging situations, negotiate pricing, improve quality, reduce lead times, and strengthen partnerships with quality suppliers
· Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Detailed oriented and a desire to learn
· Required to complete and successfully pass the Avenue5 Fair Housing and Preventing Discrimination and Harassment training and other courses if assigned
· Typically, normal business hours
· Exposure to environment typically found in an office building
Avenue5 will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions include, but are not limited to:
· Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds
· Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency required
· Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend, and stoop for extended periods of time
· Talking and expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
· Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction
· Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
· Visual requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision
· Ability to compare, copy, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate, communicate, and instruct
· Ability to tolerate stressful situations
· Ability to work under minimal to moderate supervision
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.