WestRock Company Yard Crew Crane Operator in Longview, Washington
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Title: Yard Crew Crane Operator
WestRock’s pulp and paper mill located in Longview, WA is actively seeking to fill an entry level crane operator position. A successful candidate will have prior crane operating experience; strong mechanical aptitude and be willing and eager to invest time and energy in training to gain the necessary skills and knowledge required to be successful.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Operate crane to lift, move and position various materials and equipment to a specific location
· Perform a variety of preventive maintenance related to mobile cranes and roll moving equipment
· Other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed:
· High School Diploma or GED
· 2+ years’ experience working in an industrial environment. Previous experience in a pulp and paper mill a plus
· Basic computer skills
· Availability to work overtime
· Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Be able to sit for prolonged periods of time
· Must possess good visual/spatial skills as well as excellent depth perception.
· Self-motivated, results driven, and capable of working independently with minimal supervision or direction.
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills; customer-focused and a flexible, positive attitude.
· NCCCO certification for swing/fixed cab mobile crane
· Rigger and Signal person Certification
· Heavy equipment operation certification such as CDL is a Plus
What we offer:
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
· WestRock offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision plans, retirement, an employee assistance program, fitness reimbursement program, paid holidays, and paid vacation. You will also be eligible for many discounts available exclusively to WestRock employees.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
- Victory Packaging Jobs