Harborstone Credit Union eLoan Service Representative in Lakewood, Washington
Proactively manages member relationships with ongoing outreach activities
and effectively utilizes our CRM to manage relationships.
• Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency in managing the call queue and online loan
• Build strong and lasting financial relationships with members.
• Thorough understanding of all consumer and business-related products and services to
effectively refer products and services to members.
• Deep knowledge in lending rules, regulations, practices, and procedures with respect to
consumer and mortgage lending.
• Efficiently navigates digital delivery systems and ensures end of day balancing
requirements are met.
• Documents loan file completely and accurately at time of application submission.
• Perform responsible duties and adheres to digital delivery and credit policies and
procedures at all times.
• Review member account and contact information to ensure it is updated and current in
the system during every member interaction.
• Effectively manages loan pipeline to ensure timely follow up.
• Effectively mines credit reports to identify additional lending opportunities.
• Actively build your knowledge and financial acumen to stay current on consumer and
small business financial behaviors and trends.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency in managing average speed to answer and
• Manage member concerns and understands escalation process, is resourceful and finds
best ways to solve problems.
Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills by leveraging resources
effectively to meet members’ needs.
• Demonstrate the ability to anticipate member’s needs and you proactively
guide members through the journey of Home Ownership, Paying Yourself
First, and Leveraging Credit Wisely.
• Demonstrates deep knowledge of our credit card products and how credit cards work.
• Demonstrates deep knowledge of lending products and possesses the ability to build
credit strategies for members and recommend appropriate options.
• Demonstrates best level Member Experience behavior expectations, Member
Experience relationship skills, and utilizes Member Experience tools.
• Develops and maintains ongoing product and industry knowledge to ensure confident
financial recommendations and advice, including those provided through all business
units and third parties.
• Excellent communication skills are required to proactively engage with members
regarding specials and promotions which contribute to their overall financial wellbeing.
• Obtains understanding of eLoan team performance through utilization of reports
provided by the credit union.
• Leverage external financial educational resources.
• Knowledge of Harborstone and Business Partner’s/Vendor’s/CUSO’s partnership and
• Understand Harborstone’s 5-Year Strategic Plan, yearly Business Plan and Thematic
Goal and the strategies required to achieve successful results for the cooperative.
• Deliberately works to develop and cultivate a growth mindset.
• Ability to understand, leverage, and build upon key strengths to help in the
overall success of the cooperative as part of ongoing personal and professional
• Basic Microsoft Office Skills.
• Certified Financial Wellness Coach with GreenPath Partnership.
• High school diploma.
• Obtain NMLS license and stays current on rules and regulations.
• Obtain CUNA’s Financial Counseling certification (FiCEP) in order to assist
members in realizing their long-term financial goals.
• Successfully completes Business Writing training class.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the
applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job.
Two to Five years in member/customer service capacity which included deposit and lending functions in a credit union, bank, and/or other financial institution, preferred.
Two years of vocational or college level education in general studies, business, finance, or related field, preferred. Completion of Achieving Service Excellence and related lending trainings, BVS and other courses assigned
External Company Name: Harborstone Credit Union
External Company URL: www.harborstone.com
Street: 9611 Gravelly Lake Drive SW
Post End Date: 7/31/2022