Evergreen Healthcare Staffing Assistant in Kirkland, Washington
The Staffing Assistant in our Family Maternity Center (FMC) is responsible for the day-to-day staffing and scheduling operations.
Essential Job Functions:
Collects incremental census information and other related information from each clinical unit at predetermined intervals.
Uses staffing protocols and decision trees to deploy staff on all shifts for nursing units. Accountable for staffing to grids, under the supervision of the Patient Flow Manager.
Maintains all unit schedules accurately in the Laborworkx system, documenting and communicating employee absences to nursing units.
Assigns adequate staffing days in accordance with policy.
Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
Responsible for the "Accountabilities" associated with this position in support of the organization.
Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Must be able to multi-task using the phone and computerized scheduling program.
• Must possess good organizational skills and be able to work well under pressure.
• Must have oral, written, and personal computer skills to efficiently communicate information to all customers.
• 1-year experience with staffing/scheduling
• Nursing Assistant and/or Health Unit coordinator experience