D.R. Horton, Inc. Escrow Branch Manager-WA in Kirkland, Washington
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc.is currently looking for an_Escrow Branch Manager-WA_. The right candidate will be responsible for the effective operation of personnel, equipment and other resources necessary to perform the efficient escrow/closing functions in offices that are in either the home office or located at satellite branch locations throughout the County.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform all tasks of all personnel under his/her supervision
- Identify prospective employees and thereafter recruit and hire qualified escrow/marketing personnel
- Coordinate training for all employees within the escrow office
- Effectively solicit escrow and title business from Realtors, lenders, builders and sellers and buyers
- Without limiting any of the foregoing essential duties, supervise all aspects of branch activities, including, without limitation, all escrow procedures, accounting functions, marketing and branch maintenance
- Establish and maintain relationships which are social, professional, civic or community in nature, which promote the goodwill of the Company and develops future business
- Supervise accounting and escrow functions within the office and implement operating procedures developed by escrow administration or other departments
- Direct the activities of other branch personnel in the performance of escrow functions. Supervise other office personnel in accordance with established Company personnel procedures and policies
- Supervise branch employees and perform corrective notices, evaluations and assessments. Encourage employee development and professional growth by providing regular and timely feed back
- Properly maintain custody and control of escrow funds, corporate assets, records and other property coming into the office
- Coordinate and maintain the branch premises in a clean, neat and presentable condition
- Work closely with assigned Branch Sales and Marketing Representative and/or Management in creating and implementing branch revenue goals, expense controls, the annual branch budget and strategic plan for branch business development
Supervisory Responsibilities * * Manages 2 or more subordinate supervisors who supervise employees in Escrow. Supervises, direct and control the working conduct and results from 1-25 escrow personnel. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Five year college or university program certificate
two to four years related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred Qualifications
Knowledge of real estate financing and conveyance transactions.
- Knowledge of title insurance requirements, policies, and underwriting procedures.
- knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
- Read, understand, and carryout verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to Maintain an organized office atmosphere.
- Ability to Cooperate with and take direction from senior management.
- Ability to Participate in company sponsored seminars, meetings and training.
- must be licensed and bonded in their work State and is required to adhere to any state licensing continuing education requirements.
- Must be a notary public for their work state. Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental • 401(K) • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Flex Spending Accounts • Life Insurance • Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder. #WeBuildPeople2 * * Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Job: *Financial Services
Title: Escrow Branch Manager-WA
Requisition ID: 1901902