BrightStar Care Client Care Supervisor in Kirkland, Washington
Client Care Supervisor (CCS)
Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in home care that values serving with passion and being positive. The Client Care Supervisor is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver), client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals. BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service. This full time position allows individuals to be part of a company that serves others and improves the lives of others.
- Health Insurance
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Gas cards
- Employee referral bonus
- We promote from within
Free continuing education Responsibilties
Customer/client care – assists in effectively supervising the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
- Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
- Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons BrightStar Care is a premier home care agency
- Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care
- Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed
- Takes night and weekend call every other week
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws Qualifications
High School Diploma Required
- CPR Certification
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint); internet
- Experience in customer service within a healthcare office setting, knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations preferred
- CNA or Caregiving experience preferred
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance
- Transportation to meet the needs of position and scope of job responsibilities
Flexibility in schedule to meet client and employee demands.
A commitment to being accountable for work responsibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: home care, homecare, home health, hospice, customer care, customer service, client care, manager