BrightStar Care Certified Nurses Assistant in Kirkland, Washington
Immediate openings for CNA- Full PPE Provided
Help seniors stay safely at home during this COVID-19 pandemic. By doing this, you will help ease the burden on the healthcare system and hospitals when they need it the most. We will equip you with the highest level of training, along with necessary personal protective equipment so that you can feel confident and safe when you care for your clients. Available PPE includes gloves, surgical masks, N95 respirator masks, face shields/googles, hand sanitizer, and gowns. We are reinforcing our commitment to providing the highest quality of safety and care for clients and employees.
Are you looking for a CNA job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule with a variety of shifts to administer care in the home throughout King County. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Bellevue and Surrounding Communites employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Short shifts available with higher pay.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- PRN options available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time-Off Plans
- Free Training
- Part of a team with 24/7 RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Travel time reimbursement between clients
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Every BrightStar Care location is independently owned and operated
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home assignments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process! We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based Responsibilities
Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping Requirements
High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- A current, valid state certification and in good standing
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is required (unless participating in an approved Mentor Program)
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
- Works as a team player
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information.
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.