QuEST Global Administrative Assistance in Kirkland, Washington
Administrative Assistant Support
Essential Job Functions:
• Office and administrative support
• Maintaining executive calendars; scheduling meetings and resolving scheduling conflicts
• Managing executive phone calls
• Supporting business needs such as ordering office supplies, involvement in office moves, and other requests as appropriate
• Coordinating leadership/ executive travel arrangements including completing appropriate expense reporting in a timely fashion
• Arranging for executive business offsite logistics
• Be familiar with foreign national visiting and hosting requirements and comply with all expectations in this area
• Attending executive staff meetings, take meeting minutes and distribute action items to attendees
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations for leadership meetings
• Maintaining accurate, updated organization charts/business contacts for the SBU/groups supported
• Acting as point of contact for conference room and telephone assistance
• Assisting functional groups with processes that impact leadership / executives
• Exhibiting use of Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) tools and support ACE initiatives.
• Maintain a 5s workstation and common area
• Participating in special projects and other tasks, as needed
• Demonstrating the mission and operating principles of the customer
• Assisting other executives, as needed, while traveling/visiting
• Manage the monthly Scorecard
• Liaison between customer and property management
Secondary Job Functions:
· Develop/Enhance work instructions to implement best practices / lessons learned and ensure repeatability of tasks
Specialized Knowledge / Skills
· Supply Chain Management aspects:
o History of customer facing interaction
o Experience with office setting
o Assessing Supplier Health / Supplier Development
o SAP knowledge
o Creating work instructions
o Proficiency using MS office
Education, Training, and Experience
· Experience with working on the shop floor
- Experience with engaging with suppliers
Personal Work Attributes
· Self-motivated, disciplined, and organized
· Passion for developing technical and business solutions
· Ability to persuade and influence without authority
· Superior Customer/Supplier interaction
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Core Value Alignment:
Customer Focus: Strive to exceed our customers’ expectations each and every time
Teamwork: Draw strength from teamwork / collaboration irrespective of geographical, organizational, and cultural boundaries.
Accountability: We shall be quality conscious, process disciplined and strive for continuous improvement.
Change Championship: Change is embraced, our employees are adopters of new initiatives, and we reinvent ourselves as the market demands. With the continued growth of QuEST, there are many opportunities and needs for team members to explore new disciplines, change functions, and take on leadership roles. Some of these roles and opportunities include:
· Execution within multiple services
· Technical Leadership
· Project Management
· Personnel Management
· Geographic flexibility
· Account Management and Sales
· Enabler roles, such as Human Resources, Technology Development, and IT
· Quality Management
QuEST’s continued success is based on the sustained alignment to the core values. Please be prepared to discuss the alignment of your personal values to these core values.
Typical Career Paths
· Technical Leadership responsibilities: execute increasingly complex tasks autonomously, provide technical guidance, review other team members’ work, evaluate capabilities, develop team competencies, develop and improve technical processes, create technical collateral, and create technical tools.
· Managerial (Team / Program) Leadership responsibilities: project management, personnel management, alignment of team members’ efforts, set and evaluates annual goals, performance feedback, and hire – onboard, and strategic business decision-making.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
· Office and Shop Floor Environments (including supplier sites)
· Services Oriented: Must be able to meet multiple commitments for QuEST’s customers
· Common activities include sitting, walking and standing.
· Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
· heavily regulated industries with strict adherence to procedures.
· Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
· Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Auto req ID:
Total Years of Exp: