Conduent Training Services Coordination and Logistics Associate II in Kent, Washington
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Communicates directly with clients and training participants regarding questions, revisions, issues, and classroom support including emailing calendar invitations, reminders, and follow ups.
• Identifies client and training participant issues and escalates to the appropriate level.
• Schedules and plans classroom facilities in support of classroom delivery and other events.
• Reserves and books classrooms, manages material printing and shipping, schedules catering, and requests classroom Audio Visual (AV) and Information System (IS) setup based on class delivery requirements.
• Assists clients with intake request forms for logistics support and Learning Management System (LMS) data entry.
• Follows training coordination (TC) and logistics checklists to complete classroom and logistics support activities.
• Distributes client learning reports including rosters, learning completion and attendance and survey results.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
- Conduent Jobs