Carlisle Interconnect Technologies Inside Sales Representative in Kent, Washington
Grow and maintain key accounts in conjunction with strategic account manager. Perform critical program and customer support to achieve customer satisfaction. Work as a liaison between the customer and operations to ensure Carlisle IT is represented professionally and responsibly in the industry and that our organization meets the expected level of service and quality objectives of the customer
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide customer support including RFQs, sales order management, and responding to internal and external customer inquiries
- Translate customer inquiries into Carlisle actions applying strategic logic and problem solving.
- Establish professional and responsive relationships with customers to ensure total customer satisfaction while meeting all business profitability objectives.
- Able to manage large quote packages and make ethical and responsible pricing decisions.
- Manage programs and performance scorecards for assigned accounts. Follow up with customers to ensure Carlisle IT is meeting or exceeding the service level.
- Act as a liaison between customer and internal cross functions to ensure all customer expectations are communicated, understood and met throughout the organization in a timely manner.
- Able and willing to quickly identify issues and drive them to resolutions.
- Strive to meet department metrics as outlined by Sales Manager and Sales Director.
- Assist account managers in setting sales objectives and forecasts and strive to meet them.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and accounts.
Other duties as required in support of the department and the company
- This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Minimum of three years of experience in the aerospace and/or military & defense industry or cable assembly business
- Electrical/electronic engineering background a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Working knowledge of financial reports. Understand margins, inventory turns, costs, profit and loss, etc.
- High energy and sense of urgency to meet internal and external customer expectations
- Highly motivated. Set and meet high performance standards based on excellence for the benefit of the customer, the individual, team members and internal customers
- Maintain professional appearance and ethical conduct
- Has a thorough understanding and operates under Carlisle IT's policies and procedures. Has general working knowledge of the process and procedures that relate to the sales department's "internal customers"
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills to include MRP systems and Microsoft Office products
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Regular sitting, standing and walking throughout the day to accomplish tasks
- Occasional sitting
- Manual and finger dexterity used regularly with some repetitive finger motions, and required usage of both hands as needed
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities include close and distance vision; able to identify colors, small letters and numbers; hand/eye coordination, depth perception and able to adjust focus
- Hearing and speaking
- Other conditions may include frequent reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, pinching, grasping, gripping, and crouching or stooping
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Work is performed in a normal office environment with minimal physical risks involved. The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products. It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all of our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Clear ANSI Z87.1 safety rated glasses are required for the job when in the manufacturing areas
EXPORT COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
0 - 5%
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled