SMG Barback in Kent, Washington
Job Title: Barback
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager
FLAS Status: Hourly/Non Exempt
SMG has an immediate opening for a Barback at accesso ShoWare Center in Kent, WA. This position is responsible for aiding the Bartenders and Suite Attendants with daily operations.
- Ensure bars are fully stocked and prepared for all events.
- Assist bartender with prep including but not limited to, restocking, cutting garnishes and replacing kegs.
- Abide by accesso ShoWare Center's policies and procedures.
- Maintain high customer service to all guests and clients.
- Assist bartender with fulfilling guest drink orders when needed.
- Must be flexible with work hours. Shifts may be nights, weekends and holidays.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and bend for duration of shift.
- Must have current and valid Food Handlers and Mixology permits.
- Ability to pass a credit check preferred.
- No felonies within the previous 7 years.
- Must be willing to work as a Caterer, Suite Attendant, Suite Runner and/or Bartender, if necessary and/or scheduled.
- Must be able to pass background and credit check.
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled