People Technology & Processes Senior Technical Support Administrator in Joint Base Lewis McChord, Washington
*Purpose: * Coordinate, execute and maintain Command Post Systems include Tactical Mission Command (TMC), Command Post Integrated Infrastructure (CPI2), and Cyber family of products. Tech Admin will be experts in all aspects of property accountability to include use of DPAS, and Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-A) (where implemented across the Army). Tech Admin will travel to unit locations, as necessary, to properly conduct equipment hand-off to gaining units. When possible or more appropriate, Tech Admin will coordinate and execute via telephonic or electronic communication to coordinate and facilitate the property book transaction(s). Tech Support will be cross-trained to support all systems/products portfolio.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Tech Support will provide technical support to users and maintenance personnel for on-site diagnostics and correction of problems/failures, which render the system or any of its components inoperative or result in degraded performance.
- Tech Support will implement corrective actions, and document using the designated reporting tool all hardware and software problems and failures, analysis, and repair/fixes for transmittal to appropriate system proponents.
- A Senior Instructor typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
The instructor may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job. Knowledge and Experience:
10 years’ experience as Tech Support Administrator.
- Masterss degree required
- Possess and maintain an active Department of Defense SECRET security.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- A U.S. Citizen who possesses a current and valid U.S. passport, and maintain a valid U.S. passport for the entire period of performance of the contract.
- Knowledgeable on AFATADS, JADOCS, PF-D OPNET, ASCA OP NET, JBC-P OPNET, JBC-P FLM, Command Post, JBC-P LOG OPNET, Control Station, JBC-P LOG OPNET, System Administration w/ TSIv2, System Administration w/ TSIv2/TDI, and System Administration w/ TSIv1 courses and systems.
*THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*
About Our Company: As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Benefits PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year
Job Title: Technical Support Administrator - Senior
Job Location: Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: Travel for both CONUS and OCONUS