People Technology & Processes Logistical (LOG) Support Administrator - Senior in Joint Base Lewis McChord, Washington
*Purpose: * LOG Administrator will provide inventory management logistics support services in support of government furnished equipment. Duties include the shipment of training, installation, and fielding equipment to/from fielding locations and will verify equipment at fielding locations to ensure all required items have been received.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Notify customer of any shortages in equipment or discrepancies in the bill of materials or inoperable equipment.
- A Report of Deficiency (ROD) shall be initiated by the contractor to document findings.
- Track Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) equipment to various fielding (CONUS/OCONUS) locations.
- Provide logistics support to maintain various software configurations, updates/upgrades to database and provisioning for all systems supported.
- Instructor typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- The instructor may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 10 years’ experience as Logistics Support.
- Master’s degree required.
- Possess and maintain an active Department of Defense SECRET security.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- A U.S. Citizen who possesses a current and valid U.S. passport, and maintain a valid U.S. passport for the entire period of performance of the contract.
- Knowledgeable on providing logistical support to maintain various software configurations, updates/upgrades to database and provisioning for all systems supported as AFATADS, JADOCS, PF-D OPNET, ASCA OP NET, JBC-P OPNET, JBC-P FLM, Command Post, JBC-P LOG OPNET, Control Station, JBC-P LOG OPNET, System Administration w/ TSIv2, System Administration w/ TSIv2/TDI, and System Administration w/ TSIv1 courses and systems.
*THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*
About Our Company: As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Benefits PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year
Job Title: Logistical (LOG) Support Administrator - Senior
Job Location: Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: Travel for both CONUS and OCONUS