Goddard School Teacher Aide in Issaquah, Washington
The Goddard School located in Issaquah is seeking both full-time and part-time Teacher Aides to support our Lead and Assistant Teachers throughout the day.
We have morning or afternoon shifts available Monday through Friday. Never work weekends again! Additional hours may be available during the Summer months if your schedule allows. This is an ideal position for someone that loves children and wants to develop valuable teaching skills at a nationally accredited preschool. The opportunities for advancement are plentiful if you desire to grow with us.
The Goddard School is a leader in the childcare industry and provides high quality early childhood education. Our philosophy is based on academic research that shows children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they are having fun. We provide a thorough orientation process to introduce you to our program and we foster the continuing education of our employees.
- Experience with and appreciation of young children is required
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Current and cleared TB test
- Proof of MMR immunization
- Ability to obtain CPR, First Aid, Blood-borne Pathogens certification within first 90 days
- Clean background check and good references
- Applicants should be patient, courteous, and professional
- Flexible to work in different classes and different times
Benefits for Part Time Positions:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
- Simple IRA (with up to 3% company matching)
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Faculty referral bonuses
- Full-time staff are also eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit our website - www.goddardschool.com
To apply for this position directly on our career website or to see other job openings we may have at our school, please visit - https://sites.hireology.com/goddardissaquahwa/jobs.html