The Bartell Drug Company Store Manager - JR017379 in Issaquah, Washington
*Store Manager* Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community. Become a Rite Aid Store Manager, today! As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading your store to success. Your purpose is to lead your store to success through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes. Why you will THRIVE here: You love to help people. You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships. You enjoy motivating those around you, and you\'re good at it. You consistently exceed people\'s expectations. You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service. You have a keen sense of optimizing processes. Day-in-the-Life:
- Foster a customer-centric culture and exceed customer experience goals.
- Understand and manage the operation of your store to maximize profitability.
- Interview, hire, and lead associates by motivating the mindset of driving sales through customer service.
- Provide regular performance feedback to support associate growth.
- Maintain and analyze P&L reports and inventory logs.
- Adhere to all regulatory and compliance legislation, policies, safety regulations, and overall store appearance standards.
- Uphold cash and bank depository procedures.
- Adhere to inventory and merchandise standards according to the POMP manual, profit planner, and plan-o-gram.
Education and/or Experience:
- S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 5 years of experience in a retail or customer service setting required.
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role where you led, coached, and inspired a team of associates required.
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a store or department management role preferred.
What\'s in it for you? In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging. Apply to become a Rite Aid Store Manager and thrive with us today! JR017379 Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity