Siemens Senior Electrical Engineer in Issaquah, Washington
Siemens is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our ultrasound imaging design team in Issaquah, WA. The successful candidate will be responsible for detailed design and verification of a wide array of electronic hardware designs for ultrasound systems across multiple product families.
· Develop board level schematics and circuit designs
· Troubleshoot and resolve open HW issues with currently shipping products.
· Resolve EOL component and assembly issues
· Work closely with Service and Mfg Engineers to satisfy open issues as they arise.
· Build, and maintain, technical relationships with vendors/suppliers
· Develop Design Documentation for timely release of design improvements
· Contribute to Mechanical Engineering requirements to overcome physical implementation constraints
· Create and execute verification plans written for both component and system designs
· Participate in design integration activities with cross-functional engineering teams
· Hold detailed design reviews related HW design modifications
· Support PCB layout activities as needed
· Drive Certifications and regulatory deliverables associated with System HW changes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, andExperience
· BSEE with 5+ years of experience with System wide HW responsibilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience designing analog and digital circuits
· Design Documentation and Process milestone management
· Familiarity with schematic capture tools (Mentor DxDesigner or similar),
· Use test equipment in a lab environment to debug/test/verify board and System designs
· Experience designing electronic circuits for medical devices is highly desirable.
· Knowledgeable of Regulatory and Certifications for HW components (RoHs, FCC, EMI/EMC, etc)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .
- Siemens Jobs