Behavioral Health Resources FACT Mental Health Professional - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus in Hoquiam, Washington
FACT Mental Health Professional - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
This member of the multidisciplinary team has responsibility to carry out service coordination, rehabilitation, and support functions for clients in the Flexible Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) program. In addition, the Mental Health Professional on the FACT Team provides assessment services, specialized group and individual psychoeducation, and treatment for clients who have been diagnosed with mental health and/or co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
Compensation: $27.33- $38.29 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
BHR offers an exceptional benefits package with 100% paid medical, dental, vision, long term disability and basic life insurance for the employee, $1,000 sign-on bonus, 5% contribution to a 403b retirement plan after one year of employment, 10 paid holidays plus 2 personal holidays per year, a generous paid time off policy of 10 hours per month and 8 hours of sick leave per month, education funds, reimbursement of credentialing expenditures, and a student loan repayment program. BHR is a WDI-approved community behavioral health agency. BHR is also a preapproved site for the WSAC Washington Health Corps Loan Repayment program - applicants may be eligible for up to $75,000 in loan repayment over the course of three years. In addition, BHR is an eligible employer for the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program. *BHR has approved supervisors for all Licensure tracks (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, and SUDP) and licensure supervision can be provided on a weekly basis.
- Master's degree in mental health, social services or related field.
- Preferred two years of experience providing mental health services to clients with serious and persistent mental illness and/or co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Previous experience working as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team and working collaboratively with other service providers.
- Strong organizational skills to include use of Electronic Health Record software or equivalent for scheduling, time management and all clinical documentation.
- Have a valid driver's license and auto insurance.
While no longer required, as a health care provider BHR highly recommends applicants and employees are fully vaccinated against Covid.
BHR has over 175 employees serving Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties in Western Washington. The agency's mission is to support and strengthen individuals, families, and the community by promoting mental health and substance use disorder recovery. Mental health and addiction recovery are integral to overall community health. Our vision is a community healed through treatment, education, and advocacy. We are committed to equity and inclusion in our services, in our workplace, and in our community.