The Bartell Drug Company Assistant Store Manager - JR014611 in Granite Falls, Washington
*Assistant Store Manager (Operations)* Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community. Become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager over Operations, today! As an Assistant Store Manager over Operations, you are responsible for day-to-day operations, care, and service provided to our customer & patients. Your purpose is to lead your store to success through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes. Your experience in training, performance management, and financials are paramount to being successful in this role. Why you will THRIVE here: You love to help people. You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships. You enjoy motivating those around you, and you\'re good at it. You consistently exceed people\'s expectations. You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service. You have a keen sense for optimizing processes. Day-in-the-Life of an Assistant Store Manager (Operations):
- Assist the Store Manager with the operation of your store to maximize profitability.
- Lead associates through the execution of company business objectives to drive sales, prevent shrink, be profitable, and provide a superior customer experience.
- Receive merchandise deliveries from vendors and Rite Aid distribution centers.
- Coach and develop your team to demonstrate, model and encourage Rite Aid\'s core values to both internal and external customers and associates.
- Conduct regular counts to ensure accurate perpetual inventory.
- Manually order product to meet customer needs.
- Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for improvement. Utilize scheduling software to complete the associate work schedule.
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
Education and/or Experience H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. What\'s in it for you? In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging. Apply to become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager (Operations) and thrive with us today! JR014611 Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity