Comcast Supervisor, Customer Account Executive (Fife, WA) in Fife, Washington
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supervising the performance of Inbound Sales Customer Account Executives (CAE) to maximize customer growth. Supports upper management by participating in the development and execution of acquisition, upgrades, and retention plans. Executes incentive program to generate the sales of products and services. Interfaces with other internal sales and marketing groups to coordinate programs and adhere to distribution channel requirements. Coordinates and supervises day-to-day Inbound Sales efforts of the assigned Inbound Sales Representatives to meet sales revenue objectives. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Leads and monitors activities of Inbound Sales Representatives to ensure effective performance.
- Provides motivation to Representatives through individual contact, goal setting, periodic meetings, and recommendation of incentive plans.
- Ensures that established goals and quotas for the department are reached and motivates department to meet these goals.
- Trains staff on products and services (through formal training and one-on-one coaching/ mentoring) by focusing on the sales process to ensure maximum lead generation and high closure rates for new business.
- Assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Develops personal performance plans with Inbound Sales Representatives and provides on-going sales coaching, performance feedback, and quarterly performance plan reviews.
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to Inbound Sales Representatives in order to maintain required service levels, provides immediate feedback to associates to enhance call quality and increase productivity levels.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
- Comcast Jobs