DaVita Tax Senior Analyst in Federal Way, Washington
The purpose of this position is to prepare and/or review federal and state corporate and partnership tax returns, work on state and local audits, tax research and assist with various income tax projects to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values.
Here's what you can expect as a Senior Tax Analyst at DaVita:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prepare and/or review state corporate income/franchise tax returns.
Prepare federal tax returns.
Prepare and/or review federal and state partnership income tax returns.
Prepare and/or review quarterly estimated tax payment calculations.
Correspond with taxing jurisdictions to resolve disputes including filing issues
Prepare audit responses and/or answer auditor questions.
Assist with reconciliation of income tax accounts
Assist with work allocation and prioritization decisions.
Interact with other departments and explain and resolve complex tax issues.
Perform a wide variety of recurring and non-recurring moderately complex tax functions
Other duties as assigned.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Ability to meet goals individually and in a teammate environment.
Demonstrated multi-tasking ability.
Ability to effectively collaborate with other functional areas to achieve the overall DaVita Mission.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
BA in Accounting.
1-2 years in a CPA firm preferred.
Corporate tax related experience.
FAS 109 tax provision experience preferred.
Performance and behavior reflect the Mission and Core Values of DaVita.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.