The Boeing Company Experienced Facilities Maintenance Analyst in Everett, Washington
The Boeing Company is seeking anExperienced Facilities Maintenance Analystin Everett, WA. This position will take a lead role in efforts to incorporate new assets in maintenance systems and review, create, improve, and document processes and procedures related to Facilities Maintenance.
The ideal candidate will lead strategy to improve equipment/system maintainability and availability planning to support innovative and collaborative maintenance planning with Facilities Engineering, crafts, and Project Delivery teams to integrate preventive and predictive maintenance in coordination with the production’s build cycle.
This position will also lead and participate in efforts to incorporate new assets in maintenance systems and review, create, improve, and document processes and procedures related to Facilities Maintenance.
• Lead and participate in asset management planning, drive asset data integrity and analytics to ensure total system reliability and maintainability with the Boeing 2nd Century applications on the horizon and seamless maintenance readiness in-place to support each production rate increase. • Lead and support in collecting data from Maximo to perform analysis
• Investigate, identify and analyze deficiencies
• Analyze trend data to identify opportunities for improvement and to develop resolution plans for equipment, systems, processes, and procedures • Lead and participate with teams in providing technical support, problem resolution, and troubleshooting assistance for Maximo, and processes
• Provide data, data analysis and recommendations to Engineering, EHS, PAs, Managers, Leads, and Crafts and drive action plans to improve asset management. • Lead support for project/maintenance teams in implementing, modifying and management maintenance/equipment records and documents using Maximo and other tools. • Technical and analytical skills to support our asset planning and condition assessment and essential Maintenance Analytics. • Analytical capabilities to synthesize asset reliability performance data and asset management planning into reporting tools to assist with future asset retrofits and replacement decision-making. • Tasks include: preparation and presentation of reports explaining options, impact, and recommendations and leading teams to implement recommendations.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Typical Education and Experience:
Eight or more years' experience in maintenance and data analytics preferably in a manufacturing or industrial environment. Bachelor degree from an accredited course of study in data analytics is preferred.
• Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. • Experience with facilities management analysis • Experience in equipment maintenance
• Experience using MS Office tools including Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel and Access • Experience with reporting/data analytical tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, and Maximo
• Experience in leading continuous improvement activities
• 3 years of experience using the Maximo computing system
• Detail oriented and critical thinking skills
• Knowledge of Facilities maintenance, planning & scheduling, asset lifecycle analysis, data-mining, analytical experience with ODBC, SQL/Oracle • Experience with asset reliability, platform performance monitoring, asset lifecycle analysis, asset failure analysis, and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) performance measures
• Asset Management Planning, predictive maintenance, real-time KPIs, and production system knowledge • Analytical skills, problem solving, documentation skills, verbal communication, data maintenance, system administration
• Bachelor's degree or higher
Job Facilities Analyst
Organization: Ent Facilities & Asset Mgmt
Title: Experienced Facilities Maintenance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1800087818