Community Living DSP Caregiver - Paid Training in Clarkston, Washington
This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/2025897
DSP Caregiver - Paid Training!
How would you like to get paid for hanging out with a friend?
If you enjoy:
- Making an impact in someone\'s life
- Going to the movies
- Attending concerts
- Taking day trips
this is the position for you.
What is a DSP?
A Direct Support Professional (DSP) helps people with disabilities live their best lives.
No experience? No problemwell pay you to train.
A DSP provides services focused on maintaining health and safety while promoting independence and an increased quality of life through instruction and support.
If you love making a difference in a unique way, become a DSP at Community Living, Inc.
What Community Living provides:
- Eligibility for mileage and staff expense reimbursement
- Accrue personal leave
- Earn sick leave (1 hour for every 40 hours worked).
- Earn holiday pay
- All full-time employees (30 hours/week or more) are eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- All employees eligible to participate in the agency\'s 401(k) plan
What will you get to do when youre a DSP?
- Help take people to doctor\'s appointments
- Help plan, cook and map out meals
- Help people shop for wants/needs and grocery shop for the week
- Teach people how to manage a monthly budget
- Help run errands
- Assist people in getting involved with the community and becoming independent
- Support the interaction with family and friends
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Insured and safe automobile
- Valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record
- Prior experience working with individuals with developmental and/or learning disabilities (Preferred but NOT required)
- Willing to submit to a DSHS background check (Convictions will not necessarily disqualify you from employment.)
Ready to get started?
Become a Direct Support Professional at Community Living Inc. and make a difference today!