Cascade Community Healthcare Crisis Interventionist in Centralia, Washington
\"Serving our community with acceptance, compassion and respect\"
Cascade Community Healthcare (CCH) has been providing treatment services to Lewis County and surrounding areas for more than 50 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with compassionate and encouraging counseling leading to a renewed sense of hope and the ability to make positive changes and live more satisfying lives. Cascade currently has six treatment locations in Lewis County.
We are looking for a Crisis Interventionist to join our Crisis Team! The Crisis Interventionist, Mental Health Care Provider (MHCP) will be responsible for implementing an individualized plan for mental health services, crisis intervention, stabilization and resolution to individuals presenting with acute mental health distress/disturbance.
Starting November 1, 2022 Cascade Community Healthcare will not require the COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
NOC Shift: Saturday - Tuesday 6:00pm - 4:00am
Associate\'s Degree: \$19.75 - \$29.87
Bachelor\'s Degree: \$21.50 - \$32.52
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- Bachelor's degree in a related rehabilitation services filed, or Associate of Arts Degree with two years' experience in mental health or related fields.
- Washington State Counselor Registration/License required (AAC).
- Must be able to pass WA State Patrol background check. A national background check may be required if have not lived in WA State consecutively the last three years.
- Must be able to represent the agency in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Must be able to enter information into computer network system.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle, including during inclement weather.
``` - Must maintain current home telephone and address on file with the human resources office. - Must be able to gain access to all types of buildings and residences regardless of the structures handicapped accessibility or lack thereof.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
- Responsible for face to face and phone crisis intervention, stabilization and resolution services for individuals or families experiencing acute emotional distress or loss of behavioral control, at the individual's location at home or in the community.
- Responsible for providing services to individuals experiencing acute symptoms of mental illness which present risk of harm to self or others for the purpose of appropriate referral to the DCR.
- Maintain knowledge of Lewis County community resources in order to refer individuals and/or families to resources that may resolve crisis.
- Communicate follow up actions needed with on-coming crisis team.
Provide follow-up contact to individuals, families and agencies involved in crisis stabilization and resolution responses.
Assist in facilitation of voluntary hospitalization for clinically appropriate individuals a