System One SYSTEMS ANALYST in Bothell, Washington
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Bothell, WA
Compensation: $55.00- $61.80
Inclusive leaders and an inclusive organisation allow diversity to flourish. Diversity is the mix. Inclusion is making the mix work. Diversity and inclusion drives innovation and growth. We respond to the diversity of our markets and customers by leveraging the power of our people. We build the right team composition and balance, fostering an inclusive environment where diverse thinking is valued. We create an inclusive culture where everyone is respected and invited to contribute, therefore increasing the opportunity for distinctive ideas, creativity and ultimately drive innovation.
• Drive collaboration between the Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Facilities and Tech Transfer departments, developing business justification for new capabilities, capturing and documenting detailed requirements; providing input on design and implementation strategy.
• Actively participate and leads all phases of application/system integration implementation, including the ownership of key deliverables such as User Requirements Specifications, Function Specification, Design Specifications and test cases.
• Participate in GMP validation activities including the development and execution of IQ/OQ/PQ testing.
• Provide technical support of LIMS in their production use.
• Oversee and/or perform application administration duties for systems such as the laboratory information system (LIMS).
• Assure quality customer service to all customers, promote positive service relationships, and contribute to supportive and cooperative work environment.
• Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technology or relevant scientific discipline required
• 3+ years of experience in IT and/or QC at life sciences (biopharmaceutical preferred) organizations supporting plant-based GMP applications.
• Proven expertise implementing and supporting quality control applications such as laboratory information system (LIMS).
• Strong understanding of laboratory business processes as well as software development lifecycle.
• Experience developing in LabWare LIMS basic desired.
• Experience developing queries and reports using T-SQL desired.
• Experience developing reports using Crystal Reports desired.
• Experience involving systems integration.
• LabWare Admin I certification is preferred.
System One offers eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options, including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, and participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- System One Jobs