Molina Healthcare Sr Specialist, HEDIS Quality Interventions in Bothell, Washington
Sr Specialist, HEDIS Quality Interventions
Molina HealthcareBothell, Washington
Job ID 2004891
Molina's Quality Improvement function oversees, plans, and implements new and existing healthcare quality improvement initiatives and education programs; ensures maintenance of programs for members in accordance with prescribed quality standards; conducts data collection, reporting and monitoring for key performance measurement activities; and provides direction and implementation of NCQA accreditation surveys and federal/state QI compliance activities.
The Senior Specialist, HEDIS Quality Interventions contributes to one or more of these quality improvement functions: Quality Interventions and Quality Improvement Compliance.
• Acts as a lead specialist to provide project-, program-, and / or initiative-related direction and guidance for other specialists within the department and/or collaboratively with other departments.
• Implements key quality strategies, which may include initiation and management of provider, member and/or community interventions (e.g., removing barriers to care); preparation for Quality Improvement Compliance surveys; and other federal and state required quality activities.
• Monitors and ensures that key quality activities are completed on time and accurately in order to present results to key departmental management and other Molina departments as needed.
• Writes narrative reports to interpret regulatory specifications, explain programs and results of programs, and document findings and limitations of department interventions.
• Creates, manages, and/or compiles the required documentation to maintain critical quality improvement functions.
• Leads quality improvement activities, meetings and discussions with and between other departments within the organization.
• Evaluates project/program activities and results to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Surfaces to Manager and Director any gaps in processes that may require remediation.
• Other tasks, duties, projects and programs as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Min. 3 years experience in healthcare with minimum 2 years experience in health plan quality improvement, managed care or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated solid business writing experience.
• Operational knowledge and experience with Excel and Visio (flow chart equivalent).
Required License, Certification, Association
Preferred field: Clinical Quality, Public Health or Healthcare.
1 year of experience in Medicare and in Medicaid.
Strong experience developing HEDIS Quality Interventions for Behavioral Health.
Solid experience in developing educational material targeted to Behavioral Health.
Knowledge in Value Based Care programs.
Experience with data reporting, analysis and/or interpretation.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• Certified Professional in Health Quality (CPHQ)
• Nursing License (RN may be preferred for specific roles)
• Certified HEDIS Compliance Auditor (CHCA)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
- Molina Healthcare Jobs