AT&T Senior UX Designer in Bothell, Washington
About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Consumer Technology eXperience team is delivering innovative and reliable technology solutions to power differentiated, simplified customer experiences. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future-you’ll create it.
About the Team
The Omni Channel User Experience team builds end-to end experiences with a specialty in cart/checkout and order management aspects of online purchases; user profile/login functions and internet troubleshooting flows. We look to contextually bring the details of our products and services to users' fingertips. We collaborate with Product/Dev and CX research teams to strategically deliver easy, personal and emotional experiences.
About the Job
A Sr User Experience Designer will work with business, product, and engineers to develop high quality user-centered solutions. In this role responsibilities include:
• Independently manage small projects or small aspects of larger projects.
• Design and deliver easy, personal and emotional experiences which have a clean and elegant design.
• Serve as a user advocate supporting features and improvements which ensure our users needs are always considered first.
• Create and share our product vision in product and leadership reviews.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Problem solving with collaboration, creative brainstorming and ideation with other designers, engineers, and stakeholders to ensure customers' needs are met for each project.
• Work with stakeholders to ensure alignment of UX, Product and Business needs.
• Documentation and delivery of flows, annotated wireframes, high fidelity comps and prototypes to define the user experience.
• Participate in appropriate scrum team meetings and reviews.
• Collaborate with CX, UX and Product teams to leverage user research, usability findings, and customer feedback to inform about the best improvements for our users.
• Develop and iterate on future product enhancements to assist in driving the ideal user experience.
• Partner with the Standards team to align with the brand styles and our design system.
• Maintain professional, constructive and positive communication with teams across all appropriate channels.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, behavioral science, psychology, human factors, or design or 3-5+ years of work experience in relevant field.
5 years of UI/UX design experience
Strong understanding of mental models, empathy, expectations and user-centric product design methods.
Knowledge and strong working experience of industry design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC, etc.
Ability to translate designs into highly polished experiences which scale across devices.
Advanced understanding of the B2C marketplace and the functions of e-commerce websites.
Experience using and making submissions to a Design system.
Proficient in reviewing research, data and analytics to build a strong design POV.
Experience preparing detailed competitive and consumer analyses.
Experience conducting user research is a bonus.
Our Senior UX Designers earn between $116,700 - $196,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status
- AT&T Jobs