System One Services Research Associate II in Bothell, Washington
Research Associate IIBothell, Washington
Category:Scientific & Clinical
Job Title: Research Associate II
Contract Length: 1 yr
Number of Openings: 1
We have an opening in the DMPK department for a research associate that will support quantitative LC-MS/MS analysis and sample preparation.
The ideal candidate will have experience with small molecule quantification of samples from a range of biological matrices (plasma, tumor, and tissues), and will work in a highly collaborative environment requiring good communication skills.
Previous LCMS experience with either small or large molecule analysis required.
• Sample preparation, including solid phase extraction, for small molecule analysis
• Performing LC-MS/MS analysis and method development
• HPLC or MS troubleshooting
• Analysis and interpretation of data
• Contributing to reports and data presentations
• BA/BS in relevant field with 3+ years’ relevant lab experience or MS with 1+ years’ experience.
A high degree of independence in daily work, experimental design and report writing is essential.