Aerotek Quality Control Manager in Bothell, Washington
We are looking for an Oligonucleotide Production and QC Manager to oversee the daily manufacturing and QC operations utilizing proprietary array based oligo synthesis platform. The ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge of oligonucleotide synthesis chemistry, hybridization assays, and PCR techniques with greater than 5 years’ industry experience in oligo manufacturing and QC.
• Manage production group for array-based oligonucleotide synthesis on CMOS semi-conductor synthesis platform.
• Manage QC operations on products including PCR and hybridization assays.
• Develop, implement and update key SOP documents as needed. Maintain production records.
• Support R&D and applications teams as needed for company projects.
• Support Sales team to achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Train and supervise production and QC staff.
• Manage safety procedures and standards for staff. Maintain facility and processes according to state and federal environmental regulations.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Master’s degree in Chemistry, Molecular Biology or related field, with a minimum of 3 year experience, or Bachelor’s degree with 5 year experience, in pharmaceutical companies, biotech or related industries
• Working knowledge of oligonucleotide synthesis
• Experience with oligonucleotide analytical tools and methods
• Knowledge of molecular biology techniques including PCR, rtPCR, array-based hybridization assays, and NGS
• Ability to work as part of a small cross-disciplinary team to accomplish both short term and long term goals
• Excellent documentation practices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs