Aerotek Project Coordinator in Bothell, Washington
Project Coordinator needed to support the Energy Management program at Puget Sound Energy.
Primary responsibilities include;
- Review & approve the Energy Grant Applications received from customers & contractors
- Coordinate with appropriate customers to capture information to complete applications
- Quality-check the updated applications; coordinate with internal engineers to ensure correct information is documented
- Prepare grant for creation and send to Contracts/Management Team for final approval
- Issue payment processing procedures to the Billing Team and close out project
Project management, Rfi, Data entry, Customer service, Microsoft excel, Microsoft office, sap, project coordinating, project coordination, energy management, Program Coordination, ERP, proposal review, coordination
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1.) 3-4 Years of Experience working as a Project Coordinator/Jr-Level Project Manager including; - Customer Interfacing - Submittal Review/Documentation - Working within an Engineering and/or Construction Environment 2.) 5+ Years of Experience utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook 3.) Attention to Detail 4.) Communication
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs