Aerotek Medical Information Specialist in Bothell, Washington
We are currently seeking an individual to join the Medical Information team as a Med Info Specialist. The Medical Information Specialist will support the team by leveraging scientific and clinical training to contribute to Med Info deliverables and projects. Key responsibilities include:
• Contribute to the creation, update, and review of Medical Information content, including standard and custom response documents used by physicians and other health care professionals
• Utilize appropriate resources to research and respond to unsolicited medical information inquiries in a fair, balanced and scientific manner, verbally and in written form.
• Conduct literature surveillance, identify appropriate resources, and summarize complex clinical data
• Provide verbal and written clinical and technical responses to internal customers
• Perform other relevant tasks as requested
oncology, biotechnology, medical information
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
A clinical or advanced doctoral degree (eg, PharmD, PhD, MD, ARNP, PA, RN) required
A minimum of 1 year biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience is preferred, or equivalent experience in clinical practice or patient care, particularly in the field of hematology/oncology
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Understanding regarding concepts of compliant scientific exchange
Proficient in MS Office applications
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs