TEKsystems Matlab Engineer in Bothell, Washington
MatLab programing experience
3D modeling experience
Farmiiar with C+
- Skills Details:
C++,C#, matlab, imaging
We are looking for talented MatLab Development Engineers to join our agile development team. As an experienced member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is also key as is being a self-starter.
• Active participant in the Agile process
• Active participant in the development process
• Participates in story writing and estimation
• Ensures coding, testing, code review and documentation tasks are successfully performed for new application development as well as enhancements to existing system functionality
• Supports the QA group in developing and executing test plans and test scripts
• Codes, tests and documents new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality
• Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3 years of C#, C++ or other object-oriented programming experience required
• Experience working in OpenGL, WebGL, CAD Modelling, QT, Native GUI development
• Strong grasp of Linear Algebra, Vector Math, and Geometry
• Solid understanding of software development lifecycle skills required
• Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
• Computer science or Software Engineering B.S or equivalent preferred
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proficiency with MATLAB
• Experience with client-side web technologies (React, Node.js, Angular, Vue)
• Experience with web backend technologies (Golang, Node.js)
• Experience with container-based deployments (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
• Experience with cloud development (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Position can sit 100% remote.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs