AT&T Lead Product Manager in Bothell, Washington
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
The Personalization product team is responsible for driving omnichannel digital personalization capabilities. We seek to provide meaningful digital experiences via relentless data-insight that prioritize users’ unique needs to demonstrate authentic understanding and drive long-term loyalty and profitability.
About the Job
The AT&T Personalization product team is looking for a Lead Product Manager who thoroughly understands the dynamics of the digital personalization space, new and emerging products technologies and or applications, has a thorough understanding of AT&T customers’ needs and ensures the development of a compelling customer experience; driving results and product accountability. The Lead Product Manager is responsible for driving back-end capabilities and features for use in providing personalized, omnichannel experiences for our customers and employees. The Product Manager must be able to work at the strategic level to develop and execute ideas for new capability and feature development, and at the tactical level to analyze trends, solve problems and gather feedback and metrics on new product capabilities and features.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Generates new capabilities, features and user stories based on strategic company objectives for the Personalization product development roadmap
• Owns the product innovation roadmap from inception through implementation, establishes success metrics and drives execution
• Breaks down features into smaller chunks of work using minimal viable product, speed to market and iterative development practices
• Crafts detailed user stories and acceptance criteria and provides extensive verbal communication of product requirements to the development team
• Maintains and continually grooms product development backlog to ensure a steady release of the highest priority capabilities and features
• Conducts comparative analysis against competitors and identifies new digital opportunities to fill product gaps that drive growth
• Creates buy-in for the product vision with key stakeholders by completing ROI models
• Works with business partners to balance business & technical objectives and technology partners to deliver the product that meets reliability, scalability, and performance goals
• Monitors product for all defined KPIs to ensure best-in-class customer experience
• Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• 5+ years of product management experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in full stack software development, headless content management systems and web technologies
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework and/or Agile development and Lean Portfolio Management principles
• Familiar with machine learning concepts and its application in scaling personalization decision making across millions of customer interactions
• Knowledge of microservice architecture and continuous integration/continuous deployment techniques
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
Product Development Life Cycle
Product Development Strategy
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills / competencies associated with the requisition
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs