AT&T Lead Product Management & Development in Bothell, Washington
About the Company
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
Our Web Account management team is looking for a Sr. Product Manager who is passionate about the customer experience and has analytical and multi-tasking abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for reviewing the long-term product roadmap, ensuring that cross functional product, delivery and business teams are working in concert to deliver business value. The Sr. Product Manager has an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology and implements the plan to achieve the desired future state.
About the Job
Lead Product Managers drive the product roadmap with short term and long-term strategies. They are responsible for creating and maintaining communication channels with business stakeholders and upstream and downstream teams to drive the end-to-end product experience and work with the scrum teams to clarify use case and requirements for delivery.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Researches, designs, plans, develops and evaluates new products by translating and documenting customer requirements into final product design.
• Analysis customer needs, identifies priorities for new products or services and enhancements. Defines market, including competitive analysis and definition of product functionality.
• Prepares and presents business cases for new products and services.
• Partners with business, technology and UX teams to design a product that will meet the needs of the business with minimal investment.
• Creates product roadmap and project plan.
• May be responsible for managing budgets, acquiring estimates and the requests for funding.
• Assigned complex products or product lines
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• 6+ years of product owner experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Experience working within scaled agile development team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
• Technical skills would include; Adobe Analytics, Oracle Marketing Platform (Responsys), Jira, Scaled Agile Framework, full stack web design, application design
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs