Panasonic Inventory and Distribution III ( Warehouse ) in Bothell, Washington
Who We Are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero . And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/ .
Assigns daily work to the warehouse staff based on general instructions from the Manager, Repair
Logistics to achieve departmental goals related to receiving, picking, shipping turnaround times and ontime delivery. Provides functional training to the work group and serves as focal point for technical or
procedural questions from the staff. Ensures high-quality customer service.
• Daily Operational Maintenance
• Oversee receiving, picking and shipping activities.
• Interface with vendors that support the warehouse including the packaging material
supplier, office machine repair, freight companies and product suppliers.
• Process all inventory transactions. Research and reconcile inventory inaccuracies.
• Responsible for yearly Cycle Count, reconciliation and reporting.
• Receive materials and process according to verbal or written work instructions.
• Package per ATA300 specifications and/or customer requirements prior to shipping,
• Prepare and process Request-to-Ship documents.
• Arrange for product pick-ups in accordance with customer requests.
• Prepare and process both internal and external customer orders which includes
packaging, labeling and shipping.
• Receive incoming repair orders
• Monitor daily shipping and receiving reports in order to prioritize work.
• Assess workload and reports resource constraints to the Supervisor.
• Assume primary responsibility for interdepartmental communication.
• Ensure that all materials are processed per Repair Station and Quality Control
• Responsible for warehouse cleanliness and safety compliance. Maintains a 5S
• Provide recommendations for overtime and supply purchases, being sensitive to cost
Internal/External Audits and Organizational Support
• Responsible for supporting internal and external audits of departmental processes
• Participates in the ISO9000 and ISO14000 quality processes.
• Ensures inventory accuracy and works closely with cycle count coordinator to
establish root cause and corrective action for any picking, shipping or receiving
errors. Perform as back-up for the Logistics Supervisor.
The hourly wage range of $20.19 – $34.62 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. The final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
What We’re Looking For:
• Ability to consider the needs of internal and external customers and focus on the highest level of
customer service and satisfaction.
• Possess communication style that fosters teamwork with all departments at Panasonic. This position
will also communicate frequently with PMO, OA, QC, Procurement, and Customs Compliance at PAC.
Must be able to communicate effectively with product suppliers and freight companies. Understands
the importance of tactful communication in the most stressful of situations.
• Ability to communicate and lead the work group in a supportive and respectful fashion, fostering an atmosphere of empowerment, responsibility and high morale.
• Ability to take responsibility for solving process flow problems based on specific goals or incidents.
• Must be able to recognize employee performance issues and report them to the supervisor.
• Possess an excellent understanding of the company’s inventory control computer system and ability to resolve problems resulting from incorrect transactions.
• Experience within a fast-paced production environment.
• Highly organized, self starter who can independently work with general instructions and goals.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve problems across departmental lines, using analytical and logical
problem solving skills.
• Daily work requires considerable judgment and initiative, as well as problem solving skills.
• Determines best methods and procedures on new assignments.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent internationally recognized qualification.
• Some college (if applicable) or APICS certification is a plus.
• 3 years’ warehouse or manufacturing experience required. Lead or Supervisory experience a plus.
• Experience with a computerized warehouse system required (i.e. Oracle and barcode experience a
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Experience in the airlines industry is a plus.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What We Offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive flexible paid time off. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked. Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP. 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1.Washington residents only are eligible for: Washington’s Family and Medical Leave program and Washington’s Paid Sick Leave program.Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporate.