System One Calibration Technician in Bothell, Washington
Title: Calibration ( Instrumentation) Technician
Start date: ASAP
Pay Rate Range: 30-35
A Leading Global Biotech Company, with a location in Bothell, WA is looking to bring on a Instrumentation Technician to join their team. Candidates with Calibration/ Maintenance and Equipment Documentation experience, please apply!
The Instrumentation Technician will be responsible for performing calibrations, maintenance, repairs, installations, troubleshooting and documentation of instruments used on process control systems, analytical labs and utility building systems for manufacturing and testing.
• Complete various quality system and CMMS documentation
• Work to be completed in a safe manner according to planning and predefined schedules with minimal impact to production while complying with GMP, SOP, CFR and regulations
• Revise, and review calibration, maintenance or other related procedures
• Interpret electrical schematics, I/O wiring and panel drawings, Utility, process system/equipment, and P&ID's
• Interact with peers and clients in manufacturing, maintenance, analytical labs and contracted services
• Perform general labor duties and may work in a variety of locations and jobs.
• Maintenance of cold storage units, incubators and water systems.
• Participate in On-Call rotations for after-hours facility and manufacturing support and work outside of established shift hours upon short notice
• Maintain Remote Monitoring equipment.
Associate degree and 1-2 years of instrumentation/calibration experience
2 years in a technical school setting with hands-on instrumentation/calibration experience
High school diploma / GED and 2 years of instrumentation/calibration experience
• Associates degree in metrology, instrumentation, electronics, or related technical discipline
• 2+ years in an FDA (GMP) or similar regulated environment
• Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and electronic instrumentation fundamentals, including process control loops, loop checks, loop tuning and troubleshooting computer based control systems (PLC, BMS, DCS, and various HMIs)
• Experience with installation, troubleshooting, calibration, repair and testing of HVAC, laboratory and utilities/process instrumentation
• Intermediate knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic fundamentals as well as intermediate skills in the use of hand tools and electrical maintenance.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• A high mathematical understanding, excellent reading skills along with intermediate computer and typing skills
• Experience with MAXIMO, Blue Mountain or other CMMS
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- System One Jobs