Aston Carter Buyer in Bothell, Washington
• Purchasing POC for REACH Compliancy Support
• Follow-up with suppliers to ensure REACH declarations are received and sent to Supplier Quality
• Submit RMA requests directly to suppliers and follow-up to ensure timely receipt of RMA numbers
• Directly support MRB team requests (e.g. obtain documents from suppliers as needed).
• Review and resolve material receiving issues (e.g. missing or inaccurate packing list)
• Work with A/P to resolve invoice discrepancies as needed
• Follow-up with suppliers to ensure credit memo’s are provided
• Works directly with suppliers expedite materials
• Assist Buyers with expedite requests
• Other duties as assigned
Issue direct PO’s for components & materials to support sustaining manufacturing requirements
Review purchase requisitions and process indirect PO’s and/or credit card orders in timely fashion
Works directly with suppliers expedite materials
Assist with setting reviewing and setting component parameters in ERP system
Collaborate with QA team on quality issues and ensure RMA requests are submitted in timely fashion
Work with QA team to ensure RTV’s are dispositioned accordingly
Review and resolve material receiving issues (e.g. missing or inaccurate packing list).
Send open PO reports to suppliers
Submit rolling forecasts to suppliers
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Minimum of 2 years Buying experience supporting device manufacturer
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding of MRP
• Prior experience working in ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
• Experience working with Epicor system preferred
• Proven experience collaborating with suppliers
• Experience collaborating with A/P to resolve invoice discrepancies
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs