CableCom LLC Billing Specialist - CPS Department in Bothell, Washington
CC000-Cable Com, LLC
Bothell, WA, USA
CableCom is a leading provider of engineering, construction, and testing services for coaxial and fiber optic cable systems. With headquarters in Bothell, Washington, just outside of Seattle, we have over 20 locations throughout the Western Region of the US. Every day we work to improve the way information is shared and communicated through the execution of innovative technology projects.
At CableCom you’ll be joining a family where we are committed to supporting each other and building a collaborative team environment. As part of our team, your opportunities are endless. Join us, where you can be a part of a team dedicated to providing world class customer service.
CableCom is looking for a Billing Specialist to work within our CPS Department in Bothell, Washington. Join us, and be a part of a team dedicated to providing world class customer service.
- Review reports and data within CPS to ensure accuracy of production to invoice provided by the field office.
- Process production adjustments received by field office
- Create accurate invoices for uploading into customer payment portal (P2)
- Willingness and flexibility to learn and invoice for multiple field offices with different requirements (Floater)
- Our company is growing, so flexibility and a willingness to try new things are beneficial.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Research and problem solving is imperative
- Proficiency in the use of computers, office equipment, and office software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented team player desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accept and follow direction and established processes.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
* * Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching.
- Stock Purchase Plan.
- Short & Long Term Disability.
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO).
Applicants are required to pass all company drug testing, submit to a background check and adhere to all OSHA, state, city/municipality safety requirements and training provided by the company as required.
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website www.cablecomllc.us
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Posted: August 29, 2020