Aerotek Accounting Clerk 3 in Bothell, Washington
Invoice Processing Overview: Invoices are electronically fed to Inspyrus (OCR AP system linked to Oracle). AP Processor reviews the data captured for each invoice, confirm and/or correct data accuracy.
Other responsibilities include:
• In Inspyrus, match invoice to the appropriate purchase order line items.
• Works with vendors, procurement buyers, and other stakeholders to ensure invoice issues are resolved for timely payment
• Communicates, via phone and email, payment status to vendors and employees as necessary.
• Responsible for reconciling vendor statements on periodically. Verifies that the invoice listed on the statement was processed and contacts the vendor for any missing invoices.
• Assists where needed throughout the department.
Accounts payable, Invoicing, Purchase order, AP
Top Skills Details:
2+ years of AP experience
Matching invoice to PO (3 and 2 way match, electronic preferred)
Excel Pivot tables & Vlookups
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• OCR invoice processing experience; Oracle knowledge
• Proficient in MS office suite i.e. Excel and Word. Requires intermediate level knowledge in using Excel
• Able to understand and follow company policy and procedure
• Ability to research and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner with internal customers as well as vendors who may call for information regarding outstanding invoices
• Detail oriented, professional, time management skill, able to prioritize tasks at hand.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and accept required roles and responsibilities.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional nonroutine assignments
• Ability to work independently and be assertive
• Minimal Supervision Required
• Min. 2 years accounts payable experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs