Washington Federal Personal Banker in Bellingham, Washington
The Personal Banker is primarily responsible for providing high quality service to our clients; assists clients by recognizing opportunities and making recommendations of various account products and services offered by Washington Federal. The position is responsible for performing intermediate duties and support, such as branch IRA expert, opening new accounts (consumer and business), originating loans (small business and consumer) and on boarding clients. This position is expected to provide leadership, training, and support to other staff members in the branch as directed. The Personal Banker also participates in making out of office calls to businesses and referral sources. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our colleagues and Washington Federal clients.
- High school diploma, or approved equivalent.
- Math aptitude, typing skills (45-50 wpm), 10-key, filing; organized, and excellent communications skills.
- Basic computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and internet usage are necessary.
- Experience and knowledge of IRA's desired.
- Prior bank experience, sales & service is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills, in accordance with Washington Federal's quality standards, are required.
ALL ADDRESSES: Bellingham, WA
FUNCTIONAL GROUP: Branch/Retail
Weekly Hours: 40