Rose International INC Support Service Specialist in Bellevue, Washington
Position Title: Support Service Specialist
Position Number: 300196
Location: Bellevue, WA
Desired Skill Set:
QC, MS Office 2003, Customer Service, Copying
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Sr On-Site Services Specialist1
Location: Bellevue, WA 98004 United States
Start Date 11/26/2018
End Date 1/25/2019 (Temp to Perm)
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
• Per hour Financial Institution – Life and Retirement plans Position is not copy center related. It is in the mailroom/Scanning area where we need to fill.
• Excellent Customer Service skills, Intermediate/Advance Computer skills, Excellent written/verbal skills. Team Player! If selected, please run 10 year BG.
• Excellent customer service skills. Good PC skills.
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
• Mathematical and filing skills. Ability to use office machines and technical equipment.
• Must lift up to 50lbs. Standing, sitting, pushing, pulling – mailroom supplies, deliveries, chair and table setups, standard mailroom type duties. Identify department mail, prep for scan, batch for scan, scan, index, deliver/store documents after scanning, support other areas within the receiving area with package check-in, deliveries, training room setups/breakdowns, mail look-ups, etc.
• Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document imaging equipment and related software. Also operates High volume mail management systems.
• Generates reports for digital printing, imaging, and mail systems in digital format.
• Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
• Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
• May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc.
• May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
• Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills needed to perform receptionist duties, employees performing this function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist.
• This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor, or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work
• Operating high volume document imaging systems.
• Operating document image handling software.
• Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and retrieving files. Opening, saving and transferring PC files based on established protocols.
• Accessing document management systems via established protocols.
• Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
• Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
• Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
• Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
• Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
• Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
• May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests. Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
• Maintains daily meter and service logs. May travel between customer''s buildings. Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
• Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
• Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
• Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
• May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
• May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
• May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
• May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
• May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
• Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
• Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC. Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging’ and archiving old documents.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• This is a mailroom/Scanning position which requires great attention to detail.
• Able to retain information needed for job requirements.
• Will be measured by productivity levels and accuracy of work.
• Must work well within a large team environment.
• Need a go getter and a team player for this role.
• Requires intermediate computer skills.
• Proven Customer Service experience.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work within EXCEL.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)