Amazon Web Services Sr Product Manager, Outbound for Low Code/No Code ML in Bellevue, Washington
Are you passionate about Machine Learning? Do you love connecting with customers to help them solve their problems? Are you ready to evangelize the benefits of low-code Machine Learning? Yes? Then we have a role you might find interesting!
The SageMaker services team within AWS is responsible for setting the strategy and delivering machine learning services to AWS customers. The SageMaker low and no code ML team builds data processing capabilities and services that make it easier to develop ML solutions on SageMaker, including Data Wrangler, Autopilot, Jumpstart, and upcoming roadmap services.
This team is seeking an Outbound Product Manager to lead go-to-market (GTM) execution to drive customer adoption and revenue growth. As an outbound-focused product manager, you'll ensure our customers make the most of our portfolio of services To do so you will help develop positioning/messaging, and lead outreach efforts to establish close ties with our customers to better assist and advise them directly. With a focus on adoption and customer success, you'll collaborate with WWSO AIML business development and solution architects teams as well as field teams (including both Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Technical Account Managers, and Solution Architects). This is a great opportunity to help customers of all types, from startups to the largest enterprises, to accelerate their journey to AWS SageMaker and the powerful low-code features of SageMaker JumpStart.
The ideal candidate will have a background that enables them to deeply understand customer problems and challenges, drive a customer engagement from start to finish, and interact at both the executive level and with engineering leaders at our customers, as well as sufficient technical background to work with both our engineering teams and with customers on solving their business issues with SageMaker Data Wrangler and related services (SageMaker Studio, Feature Store, Autopilot, etc.). Good business judgement, a keen sense of ownership, drive, tenacity and scrappiness are a must.
Key job responsibilities
· Develop outreach plans for Data Wrangler to establish relationship and trusted advisor status with key users within our customers
· Analyze customer behavior to identify best practice Data Wrangler usage patterns to share with all customers
· Craft content to aid in outreach efforts, customer understanding, and internal enablement
· Work effectively across AWS with groups such as sales, business development, product marketing, and evangelism to achieve business goals
The successful candidate understands customer needs and communicates value propositions that make sense to customers for technical products, especially around data transformation using Data Wrangler. This candidate will shape those value propositions into effective content, product launches, and campaigns that drive adoption. The candidate will work effectively with stakeholders in service teams, marketing, business development and sales to put plans into action.
The ideal candidate enjoys focusing energy outbound on attracting customers and increasing technical product adoption.
About the team
· Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
· 5+ years product management, product marketing, or equivalent go-to-market experience in a technology context
· 5+ years’ experience in crafting technical product positioning, messaging, content, and
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Ability to partner effectively with other functions such as business development, solutions marketing, and sales
· Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with data and developing insights from it, experience establishing and tracking program metrics, and experience measuring and communicating results of outbound activities
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs